Sometimes clients need to understand the market rates for just one or two positions. Our Single Job Profile Reports are available for any job in any survey country. It’s a useful tool in the case of new recruitments, entering a new country for the first time or just a check of the market in a small office with few employees, where a comprehensive survey in not needed.
Your request is matched to one of our standard benchmarks, and a detailed market analysis is prepared specifically for your job. The report includes all of the information that you need to make informed decisions in setting compensation levels for a position.
Each report contains the following information:
- The “Market Footprint” chart, which shows the full range of total compensation in the market at three selected percentiles (see sample below).
- A breakdown of total compensation into base salary, cash allowances, short-term incentives and in-kind benefits, with quantified amounts and percentages.
- A summary of allowances and in-kind benefits, including amounts and taxable status.
- Prevalence of various in-kind benefits for employers matching the job.
- Detailed information on company car benefits, including make, model and amortization period.
- Information on auto, housing and personal loans.
- Medical and retirement plan information, including type of plan and contribution levels.
- Summary of the local tax code, social security plan, and statutory leave benefits.
We offer Single Job Profile Reports with a 48-hour turnaround time if needed.
To place a request for a report, just complete our order form.
For more information, or to request a full sample report, please contact us.