- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Manage Compensation in Volatile Economies
March 2, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Are you struggling with managing your local compensation program in countries with economic volatility, such as high levels of devaluation and hyperinflation?
- Do you need some guidance on the best procedures to follow to be fair to your employees, but still manage your salary budget and stay true to a market-driven approach to reward?
- Would you like some proven ideas on how to develop a policy to address such situations, eliminating the need to “reinvent the wheel” every time a country is in crisis?
Join Birches Group and The HR Partners for an informative webinar which addresses all of these questions, and will provide you with proven, practical guidance for addressing volatile economic situations.
As consultants, we get questions from clients every day, and lately, a majority of them are “what should we do in Kazakhstan, Venezuela, Malawi, South Sudan, Ghana, Angola, Argentina, and more” to manage our compensation program?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How labor markets react to extreme economic events
- Why a policy-driven approach is best for employees and employers
- How to be pro-active with your response and replace uncertainty with certainty
- Why a market-driven approach will serve you best
- Why dollarization of local compensation is a bad idea
- A brief review of impact of economic volatility on international assignees
The webinar content will be presented by Warren Heaps, Partner, Birches Group (New York) and John Nichols, Director, The HR Partners (London). An opportunity for questions and answers will follow the presentation.
Special Note: A separate webinar designed specifically for international NGOs and development organizations is scheduled for Thursday, March 3. Click here to view that event.
For more information, please contact us.
In human resources, salary benchmarking serves many critical needs. It helps organizations assess the competitiveness of their total compensation...
Birches Group and PAYMED Consulting have announced a collaborative partnership in North Africa.
Job evaluation does not have to be complicated exercise. We, at Birches Group, have been able to design an...