- This event has passed.
Webinar: Straight Talk on Compensation Benchmarking for Regional Roles
June 23, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
How do you determine the right compensation levels for regional roles?
- Does your organization have positions with responsibilities spanning multiple countries?
- Is it difficult to find specific job matches in surveys in order to price these roles properly?
- Are you looking for new, consistent approaches to manage your regional roles?
Birches Group is happy to announce our webinar which addresses all of these questions, and will provide you with proven, practical guidance for managing regional roles. There is no cost, but you have to pre-register.
We get questions from our clients every day looking for guidance on how to “price” regional roles. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine the relevant labor markets for a regional role
- Why you simply can’t take an average of several countries together
- Understanding the three C’s – countries, currencies and culture
- Linking your approach to overall talent management strategies
The webinar content will be presented by Warren Heaps, Partner, Birches Group (New York). An opportunity for questions and answers will follow the presentation. Register now – it’s free.
For more information, please contact us.
Most of you know us for our compensation and benefits surveys covering over 150 labor markets in the developing...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its newest strategic partnership with the Human Resource Management Association of Barbados (HRMAB)...
Le Ministère de Santé Publique de la République démocratique du Congo a confirmé une épidémie de la maladie à...
New Cases of Ebola Virus Disease Reported in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Results from the Birches Group Special Measures Survey
The Ministry of Health and Population of the Democratic Republic of Congo confirmed the outbreak of the Ebola Virus...