- This event has passed.
Webinar: Straight Talk on Compensation Benchmarking for Regional Roles
June 23, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
How do you determine the right compensation levels for regional roles?
- Does your organization have positions with responsibilities spanning multiple countries?
- Is it difficult to find specific job matches in surveys in order to price these roles properly?
- Are you looking for new, consistent approaches to manage your regional roles?
Birches Group is happy to announce our webinar which addresses all of these questions, and will provide you with proven, practical guidance for managing regional roles. There is no cost, but you have to pre-register.
We get questions from our clients every day looking for guidance on how to “price” regional roles. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine the relevant labor markets for a regional role
- Why you simply can’t take an average of several countries together
- Understanding the three C’s – countries, currencies and culture
- Linking your approach to overall talent management strategies
The webinar content will be presented by Warren Heaps, Partner, Birches Group (New York). An opportunity for questions and answers will follow the presentation. Register now – it’s free.
For more information, please contact us.
On October 10th, the Ethiopian Birr devalued 15% against the US dollar. Employers should be aware of the move...
Birches Group staff will be attending and exhibiting at the InsideNGO Annual Meeting from July 19-21, 2017. Stop by...
Results of the Birches Group "Survey of Special Measures in Venezuela" are now available. Multiple annual pay increases, and...