- This event has passed.
Compensation Management Workshop
October 11, 2016 @ 9:00 am - October 13, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – New Orleans, Louisiana
October 11-13, 2016
Birches Group is pleased to announce our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held October 11-13, 2016, in New Orleans, Louisiana (USA).
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group, a global market consulting group that provides salary and compensation data to developing countries, is pleased to...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with HDS Consulting based in Nouakchott, Mauritania. Formed in 2017,...
Birches Group and RavelWorks Africa have formed a new strategic alliance to help serve our clients in East Africa. ...
Employers have always used salary survey data based on incumbent data for compensation management. But incumbent data is personal,...