- This event has passed.
Compensation Management Workshop
October 11, 2016 @ 9:00 am - October 13, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – New Orleans, Louisiana
October 11-13, 2016
Birches Group is pleased to announce our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held October 11-13, 2016, in New Orleans, Louisiana (USA).
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Most of you know us for our compensation and benefits surveys covering over 150 labor markets in the developing...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its newest strategic partnership with the Human Resource Management Association of Barbados (HRMAB)...
Le Ministère de Santé Publique de la République démocratique du Congo a confirmé une épidémie de la maladie à...
New Cases of Ebola Virus Disease Reported in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Results from the Birches Group Special Measures Survey
The Ministry of Health and Population of the Democratic Republic of Congo confirmed the outbreak of the Ebola Virus...