- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
October 13, 2015 @ 9:00 am - October 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – Nairobi
October 13-15, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held October 13-15, 2015, at the Hilton Nairobi Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
In human resources, salary benchmarking serves many critical needs. It helps organizations assess the competitiveness of their total compensation...
Birches Group and PAYMED Consulting have announced a collaborative partnership in North Africa.
Job evaluation does not have to be complicated exercise. We, at Birches Group, have been able to design an...