- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
October 13, 2015 @ 9:00 am - October 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – Nairobi
October 13-15, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held October 13-15, 2015, at the Hilton Nairobi Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Ghana HR Solutions based in Accra, Ghana. Ghana HR...
Birches Group Announcing Another Strategic Partnership with Elba Afrika SARL in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Elba Afrika SARL based in Lubumbashi in Haut Katanga,...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with CGR Consulting based in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. CGR Consulting...
Birches Group, a global market consulting group that provides salary and compensation data to developing countries, is pleased to...