- This event has passed.
Compensation Management Workshop
August 23, 2016 @ 9:00 am - August 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – Bangkok
August 23-25, 2016
Birches Group is pleased to announce our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held August 23-25, 2016, in Bangkok, Thailand.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group staff will be attending and exhibiting at the InsideNGO Annual Meeting from July 19-21, 2017. Stop by...
Results of the Birches Group "Survey of Special Measures in Venezuela" are now available. Multiple annual pay increases, and...
The Nigerian Naira dropped almost 60% in value versus the US dollar in 2016. Should employers take special actions...
Performance management is a mess. Critics suggest we should just throw in the towel and cut our losses. But...