- This event has passed.
Compensation Management Workshop
August 23, 2016 @ 9:00 am - August 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – Bangkok
August 23-25, 2016
Birches Group is pleased to announce our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held August 23-25, 2016, in Bangkok, Thailand.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group is pleased to announce another strategic partnership, this time with CV People Africa Zambia Limited based in Lusaka,...
Contrary to the positive outlook economists had after Argentina’s economic boom in 2017, the country has been struggling with...
The ongoing weakness of the Egyptian Pound since November 2016 has raised issues amongst employers about how best to...
Most of you know us for our compensation and benefits surveys covering over 150 labor markets in the developing...