- This event has passed.
Compensation Management Workshop
August 23, 2016 @ 9:00 am - August 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – Bangkok
August 23-25, 2016
Birches Group is pleased to announce our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held August 23-25, 2016, in Bangkok, Thailand.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group is pleased to announce our first 5-day workshop: Integrating HR. The course combines all three current workshop...
Birches Group concluded its first Recognition and Reward workshop last March 18-20, 2018 at the Sarova Stanley Hotel in...
In October, 2017, the United States lifted a twenty-year trade embargo with Sudan. Since then, the country has been...
Since 2016, Turkey has been experiencing an unstable geopolitical situation caused by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s efforts to...