- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
September 15, 2015 @ 9:00 am - September 17, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – London
September 15-17, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held September 15-17, 2015, at the IBIS London Earls Court Hotel in London, United Kingdom.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Afric Staff based in Douala, Cameroon. Afric Staff is...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Karuna Sole Company Limited based in Vientiane, Laos PDR....
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Ghana HR Solutions based in Accra, Ghana. Ghana HR...
Birches Group Announcing Another Strategic Partnership with Elba Afrika SARL in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Elba Afrika SARL based in Lubumbashi in Haut Katanga,...