- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
September 15, 2015 @ 9:00 am - September 17, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – London
September 15-17, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held September 15-17, 2015, at the IBIS London Earls Court Hotel in London, United Kingdom.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
On October 10th, the Ethiopian Birr devalued 15% against the US dollar. Employers should be aware of the move...
Birches Group staff will be attending and exhibiting at the InsideNGO Annual Meeting from July 19-21, 2017. Stop by...
Results of the Birches Group "Survey of Special Measures in Venezuela" are now available. Multiple annual pay increases, and...