- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
September 15, 2015 @ 9:00 am - September 17, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$1500
Compensation Management Workshop – London
September 15-17, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held September 15-17, 2015, at the IBIS London Earls Court Hotel in London, United Kingdom.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Last October, Birches Group launched its first 5-day Integrating Human Resources workshop in Dubai, UAE. The level of interest...
Birches Group Announces Strategic Partnership with Talent Center for Human Resources Management in Sudan
Birches Group LLC and the Talent Center for Human Resource Management in Khartoum, Sudan are pleased to announce a...
Birches Group is pleased to announce another strategic partnership, this time with CV People Africa Zambia Limited based in Lusaka,...
Contrary to the positive outlook economists had after Argentina’s economic boom in 2017, the country has been struggling with...