- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
May 5, 2015 @ 9:00 am - May 7, 2015 @ 4:30 pmUS$2015
Compensation Management Workshop – Manila
May 5-7, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our NGO Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held May 5-7, 2015, at the Intercontinental Manila in Manila, Philippines.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Money is the not the only way to engage staff, but it's a key part of your Employment Value...
Salary surveys can be expensive, so why bother paying for them every year? If you operate in developing country...
Birches Group Announces Strategic Partnership with the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI)
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry based in...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Afric Staff based in Douala, Cameroon. Afric Staff is...