- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
May 5, 2015 @ 9:00 am - May 7, 2015 @ 4:30 pmUS$2015
Compensation Management Workshop – Manila
May 5-7, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our NGO Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held May 5-7, 2015, at the Intercontinental Manila in Manila, Philippines.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group and PAYMED Consulting have announced a collaborative partnership in North Africa.
Job evaluation does not have to be complicated exercise. We, at Birches Group, have been able to design an...
Rather than the disjointed disconnect that generally prevails in HR between structural policies (those governing jobs and pay) from...
Just Three Things: How Purpose, Engagement, & Delivery Can be Used to Understand Your Organization and Support Your HR Programs
Birches Group’s Community™ Jobs approach provides a fresh perspective on one of the most misunderstood areas of human resources...