- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
May 5, 2015 @ 9:00 am - May 7, 2015 @ 4:30 pmUS$2015
Compensation Management Workshop – Manila
May 5-7, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our NGO Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held May 5-7, 2015, at the Intercontinental Manila in Manila, Philippines.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
In October, 2017, the United States lifted a twenty-year trade embargo with Sudan. Since then, the country has been...
Since 2016, Turkey has been experiencing an unstable geopolitical situation caused by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s efforts to...
Birches Group is pleased to announce our NEW Rewards and Recognition Workshop! This course complements both our Compensation Management...
Birches Group announces a new partnership with London-based Fusion HR Solutions.