- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
May 5, 2015 @ 9:00 am - May 7, 2015 @ 4:30 pmUS$2015
Compensation Management Workshop – Manila
May 5-7, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our NGO Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held May 5-7, 2015, at the Intercontinental Manila in Manila, Philippines.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Now more than ever, employers need to focus on their competitive position to attract, retain and motive staff. It...
On October 10th, the Ethiopian Birr devalued 15% against the US dollar. Employers should be aware of the move...
Birches Group staff will be attending and exhibiting at the InsideNGO Annual Meeting from July 19-21, 2017. Stop by...