- This event has passed.
NGO Compensation Management Workshop
March 10, 2015 @ 9:00 am - March 12, 2015 @ 4:30 pm$2015
Compensation Management Workshop – Johannesburg
March 10-12, 2015
Birches Group is pleased to announce registration is now open for our NGO Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held March 10-12, 2015, at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
Birches Group's message to its clients in light of COVID-19. Birches Group adapts to a constantly evolving set of...
Birches Group LLC and Limitless Consulting in Algiers, Algeria are pleased to announce a new strategic partnership. Limitless...
"In August 2020, Birches Group will release its first podcast series: Let’s Talk About Work, HR Today – The...
Money is the not the only way to engage staff, but it's a key part of your Employment Value...