Compensation Management Workshop
June 6 @ 9:00 am - June 8 @ 5:00 pm
Compensation Management Workshop – Yangon, Myanmar
June 06-08, 2018
Birches Group is pleased to announce our Compensation Management Workshop for the Development Community. The session will be held June 06-08, 2018, in Yangon, Myanmar.
This course is designed for development community HR professionals who want to learn the basics of compensation management. Topics include:
COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Learn the basics of how to manage your staff compensation
- Understand how surveys are designed and how to use them
- Creating salary structures
WHO ARE YOU?
- How to diagnose the effectiveness of your compensation policy
- Aligning reward to your Employee Value Proposition
- Selecting the right market proxy
BUILDING YOUR SALARY SCALE
- Three judgments and a prayer!
- Spans and inter-grade differentials
- The art of the pay curve
- Alignment to mission
SUSTAINING YOUR POSITION
- Importance of annual benchmarking
- Communications and transparency
- Managing special situations
A “Survey of Special Measures” in Ethiopia was recently concluded a few weeks ago to gain insights into how employers...
Now more than ever, employers need to focus on their competitive position to attract, retain and motive staff. It...
On October 10th, the Ethiopian Birr devalued 15% against the US dollar. Employers should be aware of the move...