NGO Compensation Management Workshop and Training
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 – Thursday, October 9, 2014
Second Section Added due to demand:
Monday, October 13, 2014 – Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Interested in learning the basics of compensation management? Join our three-day workshop designed specifically for NGOs, and improve your compensation expertise.
This training provides an in-depth look at compensation management in NGOs and development organizations. This course is designed for human resources professionals with limited or no prior knowledge. It is the perfect introductory level course in the basics of reward management in the development sector.
During this course, you will learn about the following topics:
- The Purpose of Compensation
- Perspectives on Pay
- Who Are You?
- Employment Value Proposition
Measuring the Market – The Salary Survey
- Choosing Comparators
- Beyond Your Sector
- Data Stratification
- The Four Markets
All About Jobs
- What is a Pay Scale?
- Job Comparison
- Understanding Grade Progressions
- How to Value Benefits
- Aligning Structure to Your Organization
Building a Competitive Pay Structure
- Balancing Market Competitiveness with Team Cohesion
- Pay Mix – Taking Allowances and Benefits into Account
- Getting the Right Market Proxy
- Competitive Positioning
- Three Judgments and a Prayer – Setting the Pay Curve
- Sustaining Your Competitive Position Over Time
Responding to Unusual Events – Special Measures
Registration is limited to 20 persons!
If you are interested, please register now to ensure you will have a place.