Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 155 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Birches Group Strategic Partnership with Human Resource Management Association of Barbados (HRMAB)
- Birches Group Announces Newest Multisector Survey in the Cayman Islands
- Impact of Labor Migration in Guyana
- Addressing Economic Volatility in Nigeria
- Latin America/Caribbean Overview, Plus In-Depth Look at Brazil
- Birches Group Announces Seven New Survey Markets
- Mozambique: Compensation Tips for High Devaluation Countries
- Argentina: Managing Compensation During an Economic Crisis
- Compensation Trends in Haiti
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
The ongoing weakness of the Egyptian Pound since November 2016 has raised issues amongst employers about how best to...
Most of you know us for our compensation and benefits surveys covering over 150 labor markets in the developing...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its newest strategic partnership with the Human Resource Management Association of Barbados (HRMAB)...
Le Ministère de Santé Publique de la République démocratique du Congo a confirmé une épidémie de la maladie à...