Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 155 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Birches Group Announces Newest Multisector Survey in the Cayman Islands
- Impact of Labor Migration in Guyana
- Addressing Economic Volatility in Nigeria
- Latin America/Caribbean Overview, Plus In-Depth Look at Brazil
- Birches Group Announces Seven New Survey Markets
- Mozambique: Compensation Tips for High Devaluation Countries
- Argentina: Managing Compensation During an Economic Crisis
- Compensation Trends in Haiti
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
- South Sudan Devaluation: Recommended Employer Response
Le Ministère de Santé Publique de la République démocratique du Congo a confirmé une épidémie de la maladie à...
New Cases of Ebola Virus Disease Reported in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Results from the Birches Group Special Measures Survey
The Ministry of Health and Population of the Democratic Republic of Congo confirmed the outbreak of the Ebola Virus...
Birches Group is pleased to announce our first 5-day workshop: Integrating HR. The course combines all three current workshop...
Birches Group concluded its first Recognition and Reward workshop last March 18-20, 2018 at the Sarova Stanley Hotel in...