Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 155 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Impact of Labor Migration in Guyana
- Addressing Economic Volatility in Nigeria
- Latin America/Caribbean Overview, Plus In-Depth Look at Brazil
- Birches Group Announces Seven New Survey Markets
- Mozambique: Compensation Tips for High Devaluation Countries
- Argentina: Managing Compensation During an Economic Crisis
- Compensation Trends in Haiti
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
- South Sudan Devaluation: Recommended Employer Response
- Kiribati Labor Market Summary
On October 10th, the Ethiopian Birr devalued 15% against the US dollar. Employers should be aware of the move...
Birches Group staff will be attending and exhibiting at the InsideNGO Annual Meeting from July 19-21, 2017. Stop by...
Results of the Birches Group "Survey of Special Measures in Venezuela" are now available. Multiple annual pay increases, and...