Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 148 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Latin America/Caribbean Overview, Plus In-Depth Look at Brazil
- Birches Group Announces Seven New Survey Markets
- Mozambique: Compensation Tips for High Devaluation Countries
- Argentina: Managing Compensation During an Economic Crisis
- Compensation Trends in Haiti
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
- South Sudan Devaluation: Recommended Employer Response
- Kiribati Labor Market Summary
- West African Compensation Mix
- Mongolia Labor Market Responds to Shifting Demand
The recent devaluation of the Egyptian Pound of nearly 75% against the U.S. Dollar has employees clamoring for pay...
Here's an overview of the latest trends in Latin America and the Caribbean, and a more in-depth look at...
Learn about three exciting new collaborative partnerships between Birches Group and organizations in southern Africa and Haiti.