Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 155 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Birches Group Announces Newest Multisector Survey in the Cayman Islands
- Impact of Labor Migration in Guyana
- Addressing Economic Volatility in Nigeria
- Latin America/Caribbean Overview, Plus In-Depth Look at Brazil
- Birches Group Announces Seven New Survey Markets
- Mozambique: Compensation Tips for High Devaluation Countries
- Argentina: Managing Compensation During an Economic Crisis
- Compensation Trends in Haiti
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
- South Sudan Devaluation: Recommended Employer Response
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Ghana HR Solutions based in Accra, Ghana. Ghana HR...
Birches Group Announcing Another Strategic Partnership with Elba Afrika SARL in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Elba Afrika SARL based in Lubumbashi in Haut Katanga,...
Birches Group is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with CGR Consulting based in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. CGR Consulting...
Birches Group, a global market consulting group that provides salary and compensation data to developing countries, is pleased to...