Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 148 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Mozambique: Compensation Tips for High Devaluation Countries
- Argentina: Managing Compensation During an Economic Crisis
- Compensation Trends in Haiti
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
- South Sudan Devaluation: Recommended Employer Response
- Kiribati Labor Market Summary
- West African Compensation Mix
- Mongolia Labor Market Responds to Shifting Demand
- Managing Compensation in Ukraine amidst Economic Downturn and Political Upheaval
- Stiff Competition Between International Public and Private Employers in the Philippines
The Zambian economy is under pressure. Review the results of a Pulse survey conducted by Birches Group about how...
How should employers manage compensation during times of civil unrest or armed conflict? How can you address the needs...
Periods of high devaluation are unsettling. Staff often seek pay adjustments or conversion to "hard currency" to mitigate the...
Argentina is facing some difficult economic challenges. Managing compensation in such an environment requires a disciplined, policy-driven approach informed by...