Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 148 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Kiribati Labor Market Summary
- West African Compensation Mix
- Mongolia Labor Market Responds to Shifting Demand
- Managing Compensation in Ukraine amidst Economic Downturn and Political Upheaval
- Stiff Competition Between International Public and Private Employers in the Philippines
- Lao Market Impacted by Labor Shortages
- West African Surveys Scheduled In-Country
- In-Country Surveys in Jordan, Kuwait and Qatar
- Salary Survey Results for Swaziland
- Haiti Salary Survey Results Available
Join this December 2 webinar to learn tips for navigating reward management in high-growth and developing countries. Co-sponsored by...
Salary surveys are stuck on presenting data in one-dimension, from percentile to percentile. But there is another way to...
Kiribati is one of the most remote places in world, straddling the equator in the Pacific Ocean. Results of...