Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 148 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Mongolia Labor Market Responds to Shifting Demand
- Managing Compensation in Ukraine amidst Economic Downturn and Political Upheaval
- Stiff Competition Between International Public and Private Employers in the Philippines
- Lao Market Impacted by Labor Shortages
- West African Surveys Scheduled In-Country
- In-Country Surveys in Jordan, Kuwait and Qatar
- Salary Survey Results for Swaziland
- Haiti Salary Survey Results Available
- Nigeria Survey Results Available
- Birches Group Croatia Survey Results Available
Access to reliable market data is critical in the management of compensation in developing markets, as demonstrated by recent...
Ukraine is experiencing a great deal of economic volatility. This post looks at what is happening in the...
In the Philippines, international public sector and private sector employers are competing for talent. A sector comparison shows...
Birches Group and the Business Council of Mongolia have announced a new partnership.