Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group provides training in compensation management, job design and job evaluation. Our approach is rigorous but practical.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 148 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Salary Movement in Venezuela
- South Sudan Devaluation: Recommended Employer Response
- Kiribati Labor Market Summary
- West African Compensation Mix
- Mongolia Labor Market Responds to Shifting Demand
- Managing Compensation in Ukraine amidst Economic Downturn and Political Upheaval
- Stiff Competition Between International Public and Private Employers in the Philippines
- Lao Market Impacted by Labor Shortages
- West African Surveys Scheduled In-Country
- In-Country Surveys in Jordan, Kuwait and Qatar
When uncontrollable events occur, companies need to respond on behalf of their employees. A Special Measures Policy helps clarify...
The compa-ratio is the most basic way a company can compare themselves to the market. But using incumbent averages...
Venezuela's economy is being adversely affected by high inflation, shortages of hard currency, plunging oil prices and political upheaval....
Selecting salary surveys often depends on getting the right comparator group. This post examines the conventional wisdom of peer...