Birches Group conducts in-depth compensation and benefits surveys that take the pulse of global labor markets.
Our proprietary Indigo™ software provides a powerful and flexible platform for market data delivery and analysis.
Birches Group provides reliable market data and consulting advice to organizations in over 140 countries.
Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in 148 countries.
Click on an image to learn more.
- Announcing ECCS – A Survey for the Embassy and Consular Community
- West African Surveys Scheduled In-Country
- In-Country Surveys in Jordan, Kuwait and Qatar
- Salary Survey Results for Swaziland
- Haiti Salary Survey Results Available
- Nigeria Survey Results Available
- Birches Group Croatia Survey Results Available
- In-Country Surveys Announced in Central America
NGO Compensation Management Workshop and Training Tuesday, October 7, 2014 – Thursday, October 9, 2014 Bangkok, Thailand Second Section...
Birches Group Managing Partner, Gary McGillicuddy, was interviewed recently by the Manila Times newspaper about Birches Group salary surveys....
Birches Group is proud to announce the launch of a pilot survey exclusively for the Embassy and Consular Community....
Birches Group is pleased to confirm that our servers are NOT vulnerable to the recently discovered “Heartbleed” security flaw...